Valentine Day 2018 dinner ideas and recipes:
Valentine Day 2018 dinner ideas – Valentine day is near to come. Everyone want to celebrate it with there love ones, friends, family or kids. You can add happiness to this day by making some delicious food for them.
- 250g butter, softened
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g plain flour
- Mix 250g softened butter and 140g caster sugar in a large bowl with a wooden spoon
- Add 1 egg yolk and 2 tsp vanilla extract and briefly beat to combine.
- Sift over 300g plain flour and stir until the mixture is well combined
- you might need to get your hands in at the end to give everything a really good mix and press the dough together.
- Now mold this dough in your desired shape you want, it can b round, square, oval or in heart shape for valentine.
1/2 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons butter, softened
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
Chicken 1 ½ kg
Flour ½ cup
Corn flour ½ cup
Rice flour ½ cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Egg whites 3
Sugar 1 tsp
Mustard powder 1 tsp
Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
White vinegar 2 tbsp
Corn flakes or chili chips 2 cups
White pepper 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to taste
- Heat water on a pan and add in 1 ½ kg chicken in it along with 2 tbsp vinegar and some salt.
- Cook it for 5 minutes and take out the chicken.
- Mix together, ½ cup flour, ½ cup corn flour, ½ cup rice flour, 1 tsp sugar, salt 1 tsp mustard powder, 1 tbsp red chili flakes and 1 tsp white pepper. mix everything and keep it dry. Beat 3 egg whites .
- keep separately corn flakes or chili chips. Put oil in the pan and cover the chicken with dry flour, dip it in the egg white and finally roll them in chili chips.
- Deep fry them till they are golden brown.
- Serve it with chips and ketchup.
2-3 chicken breast fillets (about 600g)
½ cup plain flour
4 slices day old bread
1/3 cup cornflake crumbs
1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Tear bread into pieces and whiz in a food processor to get fine breadcrumbs.
- Slice chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Put the flour on a large square of baking paper.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl. Mix breadcrumbs, cornflakes crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Coat the chicken pieces in flour, dust off, dip in egg wash and then coat in crumb mix. You may need to press the crumbs on. Place the coated chicken pieces onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and bake the chicken for 10 minutes or until cooked through. To make the dipping sauce, combine mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl.
- Serve nuggets with dipping sauce.
For more gift ideas, quotes , wishes and dinner ideas, Click on this Happenings Hub